Detailed Home Inspection Reports for your Central Iowa Property
After completing your inspection, our certified inspectors will prepare a detailed, in-depth inspection report with details about:
- The overall condition of every component of your Iowa home or property
- Any safety concerns and what to watch out for
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures caused from damages
Our inspectors will also provide you with helpful home preservation tips and discuss ways to improve the overall condition of your home or property by eliminating any safety concerns. We will always take the time to review the report with you and answer any questions you might have about the condition of your property.
Types of Inspections Offered
Pre-Purchase Inspection — Pre-purchase inspections are performed before deciding to purchase a new property. At Done Right, we will provide a detailed inspection of all areas in the property and even inspect the electrical systems and plumbing.
New Construction Inspection —Contractors can sometimes mistakenly damage or forget to complete certain necessary steps in your new home build. With a new construction inspection, you will have peace of mind knowing your new property was built correctly and up to the necessary standards before you move in.
Pre-Warranty Expiration Inspection — Before your 1 year Builder Warranty expires, hire Done Right Home Inspection to make sure your property isn’t experiencing any unseen problems. With a pre-warranty inspection, you will have peace of mind knowing your home is safe.
Investor Property Inspection — Having an inspector thoroughly inspect your investment or rental property will help to discover any hidden problems that were not discovered during a typical property tour.
Pre-Listing Inspection — Pre-listing inspections are performed before the house is put on the market. These inspections are beneficial for buyers who are interested in the overall condition of the property when negotiating a purchase price.
Additional Services Offered
- Recall Check — A recall check is a service that inspects all your appliances for any recall notices and applies to existing and new appliances that you purchase.
- 90-Day Warranty — We offer a 90-day warranty on all appliances and heaving and air conditioning units in your property.
- 1 year Home Owner’s Network Membership — You will be connected with a network of professionals that can answer your homeowner questions or direct to a certified contractor. A $200 value for free with any inspection!
- 200% Money Back Guarantee — If you are not satisfied with your inspection, your funds will be refunded and I will pay another inspector to inspect your property. Money back guarantee only valid 24-48 hours after your inspection is performed.