What We Inspect
At Done Right Home Inspection, we provide you with an easy to understand overview of your home’s overall condition. Our inspectors take the time to report on over 400 items in your home. We don’t cut corners, because we want you to have peace of mind knowing your home is safe. We believe there are many important reasons why you should hire a Done Right home inspector for your next pre-purchase, new construction, pre-listing, investor property, or pre-warranty inspection.
Benefits of Done Right Home Inspections
- We will point out any major or minor deficiencies in your home.
- Our inspectors identify major expenditures that could cost you money in the long term.
- We will walk you through your home’s systems, giving you a complete understanding of how everything in your home functions.
- We identify any potential safety hazards or risks that could be potentially harmful to you or your family.
- Finally, we deliver a detailed report and review your home’s overall condition with you — giving you a complete understanding of our findings.
Quality Des Moines Home Inspections
Why do we consider our home inspections “high quality”? Our certified inspectors don’t just skim the exterior surfaces of your property during your inspection. We thoroughly inspect all external and interior surfaces, foundations, walls, and ceilings in your property. A home inspection is a necessary step in buying or moving into a new home, selling a home, or investing in a property. Take your home buying or selling seriously and trust Done Right Home Inspection in Des Moines to get the job done right.
Areas We Inspect:
- Walls and ceilings
- Insulation and ventilation
- Roof and attic
- Foundation and floors
- Garage and driveway
- Heating and cooling systems
- Plumbing and water pipes
- Electrical systems and wires
Searching for a certified Des Moines home inspection company? Contact Done Right today for the highest quality inspection services for your Central Iowa property.